About Share a Smile
How Madison Dentists Bring Smiles to the Community
Share a Smile is an initiative stemmed out of desire to give back to the community we live in by using our talent and passion for dentistry to provide free dental services to families in need. This includes families and patients without any form of dental insurance. Through the efficient use of our teams and clinics, we are able to help countless men, women, and children get comprehensive care. We work with Middleton Outreach Ministries (MOM) to find patients in need of our services. Our program runs on the second Thursday of each month on a first come, first serve basis.
- Patients must bring consent form from MOM to first visit
- Interested patients residing in the MOM service area or with children in the MCPASD, must meet with a MOM case manager and provide current proof of income for each adult living in their household.
- Call 608-836-7338 to arrange a meeting
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- A “no-show” may result in future exclusion from the program
- Lab fees may apply for certain procedures
- $100 charge may be applied to patients seen on non-Share a Smile days